Friday, January 24, 2014

Reading is Fun

This week has been a strange week. I'm mobile but not quick! I have been having so much fun seeing the boys really get into reading! I ordered some "vintage" Moby Illustrated classics mini books from eBay. I owned a set of these as a kid and was more than a little dismayed that they had gained Vintage status...

Kevin is so excited to read this book! He loves the movie, Journey to Mysterious Island and the book is mentioned in it so it already has a cool factor! He read 3 chapters within 30 minutes of pulling it out of the mailbox!


Adam has taken to multitasking in his reading endeavors! I can't stop giggling when I watch this video...

YouTube Video




Such fun boys! If I accomplish one thing in my tenure as their teacher I hope it is an honest love of reading and of books!

No comments:

Post a Comment