Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Olympic Fever!

We are getting Olympic Fever around here. I went to TPT and found some super cute posters and worksheets. I bought two sets which gave me tons of ideas to play with and cost me $6. It also came with medal tallying sheets and ideas for your own Olympic Games at home. I have more journaling prompts than I know what to do with and the boys are getting super excited. This week we are focusing on where the Olympics are being held...lots of geography! Did I mention I LOVE the Olympics!












The Winter Olympics begin this Thursday. Opening Ceremonies are this Friday beginning at 7:30 p.m. They will be showing the games on NBC during the weekdays during the day between 3-5 p.m. Now you know what we will be doing at that time of day!
GO USA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment