Monday, September 28, 2015

When The Teacher Is Sick

Last week just about did me in.  I came down with a sinus infection that made me feel like I needed an IV and a hospital bed.  Needless to say, the house went to shambles but luckily my sub, a very handsome young man and my best friend stepped in and rescued us all.  He kept up with housework and even followed my lesson plans and did school with little man.  As the kids started to be sent home from school with fevers and chicken pox, he was here to get them from school and set them up on the couch with their favorite movies.  Yes that's right pretty much everyone in our house was sick come Friday morning.  Everyone except the Dad and number 3. Sadly by Saturday night Dad too fell ill, then there was one.  Today is Monday and the big boys are back at school and although we had to cancel a birthday party this weekend, we are seemingly on the road to recovery!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment