Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Pokémon Crazy

Do you have a kiddo that is Gaga over Pokémon? I do! He doesn't even know Pokémon Go exists but he loves playing with and collecting the cards.  I was so excited when the ladies at www.totschooling.net put up a Pokémon freebie for matching upper and lower case letters.  It was perfect for the 4 year old and I could use the letters for fun stuff with the 6 year old.  Today we got to use them for our spelling work.  I feel like I am just now getting in a rhythm or least starting to find a rhythm .  I am hoping it becomes easier as I go, but for now at least I can see a light at the end of this tunnel of confusion and exhaustion.  I will be back to myself in a little while for now it is nice to at least remember what myself was like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment